Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meet Fabian

Hello,


My name is Fabian and I'm a 13 year old boy. I love sports especially basketball but currently in football. I play wide receiver and good at it. I  love math, so i can show every bode how smart I am and I like science just to do cool experiments and more. My Dream is to shine with other stars in the NBA and be a legend. I practice almost every day when I'm not doing other curricular activities or homework. On the other hand I like to be noticed for some odd reason. My remodel in life is between Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. I like Micheal Jordan but he is my enemy till I get more rings than  him: ). But that's going to take a lot of practice. These people have been really effective in my life because they gave me determination to be the best. But for know I need to work hard on my grades. I'm not going to lie they arn't the best with me flirting with girls and all but I will get it together. They both Kobe and Lebron gave me the spirit to be the best I want to make it to the NBA at age 17 or younger 18 is fin but i prefer 17 and down. I am in the eighth grade going on to high school. But this is not an easy choice their are so many good once. I was currently looking at DaMantha but I'm a have to think pretty hard own that. Right know I am looking at McKinley Tech, Wilson, St, Johns ETC...So if there is an coaches out there in need of a basketball player I'm going to be at any one of these school's. So all I can say now is look out world. 

5 comments:

  1. OK LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT WOW FABIAN YOUR IN THE EIGHT GRADE SPELLING LIKE THAT ???? JUST ASKIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. WATTTTTTTTT U THINK UR GNNA MAKE IT TO THE NBA THATS DEAD LIKE THE SQUIRREL I RAN OVER THIS MORNING

    ReplyDelete